Hi everyone, Melody here! Welcome to the world of Neverfull(s)!
– I am a pure Chinese born in 90s. My hometown is called Suzhou, a historical city next to Shanghai. I grew up there and lived there until i went to USA for high school when i was 17. I lived in Los Angeles for one year followed by another year in Connecticut. I came to Singapore for university and currently based in this small island.
– I started my fine dining journey when i was 17 years old, the first Michelin restaurant i have ever been to was Providence in Los Angeles, California (it was 2* at that time)
– I am not stick to any guides or listings. I am open to any food delicious. Although most reviews here are about restaurants, those are not what i eat all the time. I love cafe food too, but so lazy to write and shoot about comfort food (haha).
– For restaurant reviews, i don’t feature every single visits, otherwise it will be too much pressure to enjoy the food.
– I don’t write or eat for any complicated purposes like a lot of ‘foodies’ do, just with a pure heart of loving to eat.
– At the same time, i love photography. Beside photos of food i eat, i also capture any moments or scenes that i think is remarkable.
– I paid my meals. All the posts represents my honest, personal thoughts. ☺
– Of course i am happy to share my opinions and recommend restaurants. But please, DO NOT send me messages or emails to help with restaurant reservations. (I mean, in Japan)
♦ For other enquiries, please contact me ☞ email@example.com
Welcome to subscribe,
and, thanks for reading!